Over the past years I have had the pleasure to work with many clients, these are just a few of the kind words they have shared with me .
"Passionate, Professional and life long learner are words that best describe Jacqui."
Jacqui is passionate about her craft. You can feel the pride she has by helping individuals live happy and healthy lives.
Jacqui is a true professional who takes pride in getting to know you and your areas of concern. She's always on time and conscious.
Jacqui is a life long learner who spends her time outside of the session researching practices that will improve your areas of concern. Jacqui takes time to teach you how to improve your areas of concern. Jacqui takes time to proactively improve your posture, strengthen areas of weakness and encourages you throughout the process.
Without hesitation, we would recommend Jacqui to anyone looking to lead a happy, healthy and productive life." Monica and Jason of Libertyville.
"Do you want better health or a massage? How about both!
As a 47 year old office worker I did not realize the strain working on a computer was causing my body. Jacqueline, has been helping me reverse the effects of hunching over a keyboard all day. Not only is my posture improving, but as I'm standing taller, I'm looking slimmer! And the best part is how awesome the massage feels.
Jacqueline has improved the quality of my life, and changed it for the better. Thanks for the healing."
Eileen H. Elk Grove Village.
- Graduated from the College of Lake County and Arizona State Integrated Studies for Massage.
- Licensed in the state of Illinois
- Board Certified by NCBTMB
- Medical Massage Professional
- 6 semesters - Adjunct Professor for Massage Therapy at College of Lake County.
Adjunct Professor workshop "Are we breathing enough?" CLC
- Adjunct Professor workshop "What Lies between the Skin and Bones?"
- 5 hours CPR AED, Infant CPR,Exam 3/14/2019 - 2021
- 16 hoursRock Tape Classic and Fundamentals of Movement Taping.
- 8 hours R ock Tape Fascia Cupping
- 12 hours Teaching Fluidity & Subtle Movement
- 6 hours Releasing the Iliopsoas
- 12 hours Ethics and Massage Research
- 4 hours "What's the Fuzz?" Lecture/presentation Gil Hedley Ph.D.
- 6 hours Integrating Functional Exercise with Manual Therapy for Low Back Pain
- 16 hours Functional Movement Taping Techniques - Rock Tape
- 32 hours Anatomy Trains - Fascial Release for Structural Balance. Tom Meyers, (2 workshops)
- 109 hours of Anatomy Trains - Fascial Release for Structural Balance. Tom Myers ( 5 workshops) www.anatomytrains.com
- Level I and II certification for advanced MYOSkeletal Therapists. Freedom from pain institute. www.ErikDalton.com
Additional Training 2010 - 2015:
- MYOSkeletal alignment for the lower back, lower and upper extremities and neck and shoulders.
- Neuromuscular Therapy for the thorax and spine
- Neural Mobility. Doug Nelson Precision Neuromuscular Therapy. www.midwestneuromuscular
- Neuromuscular Therapy for TMJ pain and dysfunction. Doug Nelson Precision Neuromuscular Therapy. www.midwestneuromuscular
- Orthopedic massage for cervical pain
- Muscle activation techniques
- 16 hours Athletic Taping
- Prenatal Massage
- The Meaning of Pain. Doug Nelson Precision Neuromuscular Therapy. www.midwestneuromuscular
- The stress effect, mind, bodysolutions
1113 S. Milwaukee Ave. Suite; 201, Libertyville, IL 60048